Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 7 of 31 Days of Halloween

Well, I really wanted to have a cool project to share today, but time did not allow for that.  I must say this 31 days of Halloween Hop is really keeping me going.  This ATC was kind of like my "emergency sub-plans" for a substitute teacher .  So I hope you have time to hop through the other Wicked blogs to get some inspiring ideas.  AND I want to thank everyone who has been stopping by to get songs stuck in their head and check out my crazy stamping ways.  THANKS!

Spooky ATC

Simple ATC - first I stamped the blank ATC with the large handwriting with orange, inked the edges and misted.  Then I stamped the haunted house and the word Spooky at the bottom.  I then used my watercolors to lightly paint the glowing moon, windows, and a little roof.  Finally, I did some black speckle stamping around the edges.
 Not the fanciest project, but these will make for some nice little thank-yous for my orders this week!

I love and appreciate all your comments - this is a lot of fun! Keep on a Hoppin!


15 comments:

Carol said...

Great ATC'S love the image x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant way to make ATCs, and this stamp is a beauty!

valscraftings said...

Love the ATC's love the colours!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

FaBOOlous ATCs today, love love love!

Sari / Granne said...

Great set, image is perfect for the ATC's

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute.
the coloring is great.
Anybody who gets one of these will be happy.
thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

These are great ATcs - love the colours - great image!

silvia said...

Fun atc!!

Unknown said...

These are great! Love the background.

Karen Buchanan said...

Great ATC!

DonnaMundinger said...

These really turned out cute! Such fun ATC's. xxD

My Side of Oz said...

I just love these! that old spooky house and the cute little ghost? awesomeness xx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love the bright with the black fabulous! wonderful act's.

Lyneen said...

CUTE SPOOKY ATCS... love the haunted house! TFS!

Unknown said...

The splotchy background on these ATC's is so cute perfect little Trio