Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 19 of 31 Days of Halloween

Almost in the 20s.  Really I did not know if I was going to make it as a Wicked Blogger this year, but I'm at a good pace to post everyday this month!!! Thank you to Smeared Ink for putting this huge month long flow of spooky creations together.  So let's kick this week off with a surprise…

Nobody Puts Spooking in a Matchbox

I saw this little matchbox project in Rubber Stamp Madness a few months ago and I have been wanting to do it ever since.  So, I used this 31 Days challenge as a good reason to finally make it.

Tee hee hee!  Spooking in a Nightshirt fit right in there!  I should make a quick video of opening the box slowly so you can get the full effect.  On the back of Spooking is a ZAP dot that holds a small string on, which is taped to the underside of the top of the matchbox.  He pops up (just a little, well just enough)!  He gets folded down when the box is closed.

More Spooking Fun, right?

Now, I can't promise Spooking won't' make his way into my final projects, but I am going to try to get creepier and then go into Day of the Dead creations.  Gotta keep this stampin'-bloggin' ball a rollin'...

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Laughing dad in the background right?! Love spooking keep him coming

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Bwahahahahahahhahahahah LMAO, Spooky is a hoot and having him pop out at you would be quite a sight!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!! Hilarious! What a fun project! xxD

Carol said...

Awesome fab, fun piece - love it xx

valscraftings said...

Love your project!

Sari / Granne said...

That's a great little trick, so fun that I must try it too...

My Side of Oz said...

So love this little guy! And the popup is awesomely fun xx

Squiddy said...

Love the matchbox BOOby - will have to backtrack thrugh RSMs for myself!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

to cute to cute love the headless pj man skull on top lol

Mary Holshouser said...

Love this.
Such fun to surprise people.
thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

Will definitely have to try this matchbox idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

What a fun little project! Perfect way to use that stamp.

Lyneen said...

Awesome.. image love ZOMBIFIED!!!! great pattern papers and your accent color set her off perfectly... coloring is perfect. Thanks for sharing!