Sunday, March 20, 2011

3 years selling on Etsy...

And where am I now?  I am still trying to sell handmade items on Etsy but my new business tends to eat up all my time.  Around November I thought a good goal for Zemphira would be to have 1,000 sales by my third Etsy-versary.   I did not meet that goal.  Another goal I had was to list a commemorative Polkie the Owl Pot holder.  This I did.  If only I could sell 39 of  them to complete both goals.

The Original - My Favorite

2 year anniversary
1 year anniversary



3rd year commemorative Polkie the Owl Potholder.
Now I see I made the eyes different.
Polkies are fun to make, and they really got me going into the owl-world of Etsy.  I just wish there were more hours in the day to create.  Happy Etsy-versarary to me!  Bellissimo!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Congratulations on your 3 years and on so many sales! You may not be quite at 1000 yet, but so close! That's impressive!

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Hey, Thanks!
I know. It's just I had the momentum, and then 100 Proof entered...
LOVE the city scape card. ooo baby, nice job.

EMackk said...

Congrats lovey! You're the tops!